Mushroom Growing Course and Training in Uttarakhnad.
Learn about mushroom production, harvesting, marketing and storage of mushrooms with this informative course in Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
Duration: 3 Days, Course Fee:Rs.3000/, Instructor-Rakesh, Location: Chamba,Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
What you will Learn
- Learn more about the cultivation and production of mushrooms.
- Classify different varieties of fungi which are commonly eaten.
- Determine the techniques used in the culture of edible mushrooms.
- The harvesting of a mushroom crop.
- The post-harvest treatment of a mushroom crop.
- Marketing strategies for mushrooms.
- What You Will Do In This Course
A mushroom farming business can be mean big profits in just a few weeks. Plus, starting your own business growing oyster mushrooms for profit is fairly easy. In fact, learn here how to make a living from growing mushrooms.
Course Structure and Content
Course Duration: 100 hours.
Start Date: Start at any time – study at a pace that suits you, and with full tutor support for the duration of your studies.
Lessons: The course comprises 8 lessons as detailed, below.
2. Mushroom Culture
3. Spawn Production and Spawning
4 Making and Casing Beds
6. Pests, Diseases and Growing Mushrooms Outside
7. Harvesting, Storing and Using Mushrooms
8. Marketing of Mushrooms and Special Assignment
Courses can be started anytime from anywhere in the world!
A great course for the beginner or someone wanting to improve their knowledge of mushroom production.
This is a comprehensive 100 hour course covering how to grow mushrooms on either a small or large scale.
Who is this Course For?
The passionate home gardener or gourmet “foodie”; through to anyone starting, running or working on a mushroom farm.
Past students have included chefs, farm workers, students of horticulture and gardening; businessmen, staff from mushroom farms, and others.